Dual PAL or NTSC Multisystem RGB Converter with 12v Relay Switch
|Upgrade your car's LCD screen or navigation system to allow the viewing of video such as DVD's, TV, Playstation 2, etc. This Plug & Play converter also has the capability to view a reverse camera on your car's LCD screen.|
This unit has 2 video inputs and will convert video signals from NTSC/PAL/SECAM into RGB/Sync or RGBsB(Sync On Green). This multisystem converter can convert from PAL input to NTSC output or NTSC input to PAL output. While a reversing camera can easily be used by simply connecting the 12V triggering switch to the reverse lights. This will turn display the reverse camera when the car is in reverse.
Ideally suitable where you add one video input (DVD player) and safety feature of reverse camera to the 2nd video input. The converter works in bypass mode allowing navigation screen to function as normal. If you would like to watch the video input, turn on the toggle switch to on possible, this on and navigation screen is turned off and video is switched on. If reverse camera is installed (using the 12v trigger relay), once the car is placed in reverse, both the navigation screen as well as the video input of DVD are switched off and reverse camera video takes priority.
This model has advanced chipset suitable for 99% of car navigation screen monitors.
||15.5 x 7.5 x 3.0 cm
|| User Manual (198.21 KB)
- Digital decoding and encoding ensures the best conversion quality.
- Converts NTSC/PAL/SECAM composite video to RGB/Sync or RGSB(Sync on Green).
- Video field conversion 50Hz to 60Hz selectable through SW2 switch on the PC Board.(ie, accept PAL input with NTSC output).
- 6MB field memory.
- Input System auto detection.
- RGBS input loop through.
- Sync polarity switchable between positive and negative.
- Video Input: 1Vp-p 75ohm RCA jack x 1.
- RGBS Input: Pass through.
- RGB: 0.7Vp-p 75ohm 9-pin D Female connector.
- Sync: 3Vp-p positive or negative polarity.
- Power supply: DC 12V Center positive.
- Dimensions: (D)148 x (W)77 x (H)30 mm.
- Accessories: 1 x D-Sub 9-pin RGB bare wire and user manual.