Car Monitor NTSC to RGB Converter for Reverse Camera
|Using your car navigation screen (satnav), add safety feature of reverse camera to your car with the NTSC to RGB converter. Can also convert NTSC video to RGB for display on most car screens.|
Allows video signals from NTSC to be converted into RGB/Sync or RGBsB(Sync On Green) to allow video to be viewed on most in-car LCD screens. Please use the toggle switch to change from car navigation screen or your video input from DVD, playstation, etc.....
Also includes 12volt trigger for reverse camera input. This enables you to add reverse camera to your car - when the car is placed into reverse, the 12volt relay triggers the video source to come on from the camera to override your navigation screen. If you are using this model for reverse camera only, then please note that the toggle switch is bypassed and is not used.
||10.0 x 7.0 x 3.0 cm
|| User Manual (369.58 KB)
- Digital decoding and encoding ensures best conversion quality.
- Converts NTSC composite video to RGB/Sync or RGBsB(Sync on Green).
- Input System auto detecting.
- RGBs input loop through.
- Sync Polarity switchable between positive and negative.
- Output brightness adjustable.
- Video Input: 1Vp-p 75ohm RCA jack x 1
- RGBs Input: Pass Through
- RGB: 0.7Vp-p 75ohm 9pin D Female connector
- Sync: 3Vp-p positive or negative polarity
- Power Supply: 12V DC center positive
- Accessory: One set of D-sub 9pin RGB bare wire and one set of 2-wire power
- Converter Dimension: W105 x D78 x H30 mm
- This converter is not suitable for BA Ford Falcons. Please use the #233 model instead.
- can also convert PAL Video to PAL RGB
- This converter is suitable only for one way style conversion (NTSC Video to NTSC RGB OR PAL Video to PAL RGB) - it cannot convert PAL video to NTSC RGB. If you need multi-system, (PAL Video to NTSC RGB, please view our Multisystem RGB Model.