Car Navigation Screen Converter (PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL)
|Convert your car navigation screen using this signal converter. Can convert PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL - usable with monitors that have video inputs (AV style). Specially designed for portable applications such as car, truck and moving machinery, this model is "plug and play".|
The unit accepts a range on video inputs, from NTSC, N4, PAL M and N, or SECAM, and converts to either NTSC 3.58 or PAL (through jumper setting on the PCB). With built in color bar, and automatic input detection, 6 MB of built in field memory, and a built in 12V DC to DC inverter.
||7.5 x 2.8 x 15.8 cm
|| User Manual (111.35 KB)
- Built in color bar
- Input auto detection
- Digital conversion
- Digital line (525 ~ 625 lines) and field (60 ~ 50 field) conversion
- 6 M bit field memory
- Built in 12V DC to DC inverter, ideal for use in car application.
- Input Systems: NTSC, N4, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, SECAM
- Output TV Systems: NTSC 3.58, or PAL (through jumper setting on PCB)
- Connection Terminals: Video Input (1), video output (1)
- Sampling frequency: Y (13.5 MHz), R-Y (6.75 MHz), B-Y (6.74 MHz)
- Digital code bit: R (8 bits), G (8 bits), B (8 bits)
- Line: 525 ~ 625
- Field: 60 ~50
- Power: DC 12V 500mA
- this product only suitable for car monitors which have video input. For RGB input style, please view our #233 RGB Model.